How do I transfer a toll notice to my Roam e-TAG or commercial account?
If you have an e-TAG account, you’ll need to make sure your account has sufficient funds to cover the amount on your toll notice.
If you have a commercial account, you can transfer your toll notice provided your account is not suspended.
Follow these steps to transfer your toll notice:
- Go to the pay a toll notice page
- Enter your licence plate number and the state in which your vehicle is registered
- If the vehicle is a motorbike, select the relevant checkbox
- Click Search
- Select the toll notice(s) you would like to pay
- Select Charge selected trips to my account and select Roam from the drop down menu to the right
- Click Payment Details
- Enter the required information and click Proceed
Check your account statement for confirmation your toll notice has transferred.